Thursday, May 7, 2015

Finish 12.1; Do 12.2 with note taking

-Progress Reports go out next Tuesday, May 12th...
TURN IN ALL MISSING WORK BY MONDAY 5/11/15 TO MAKE SURE IT GETS ENTERED IN SYNERGY!

-Period 1: show me your completed 12.1 Active Reading for credit
-Period 2: show me your completed 12.1 Active Reading for credit & then we'll go over answers as a class

Image result for genetics and peas

12.2 Mendel's Theory
Learning Objective: I can use Mendel's Theory to explain why I have some, but not all, of my parents' traits.

Note taking in interactive notebooks WITH PROCESSING :)
(if you miss class: my.hrw.com or textbook for section 12.2 notes!)

Important vocabulary terms in 12.2:
allele
dominant
recessive
genotype
phenotype
homozygous
heterozygous
dihybrid cross






No comments:

Post a Comment