Friday, November 4, 2016

New seating chart; Four Corners; Quarter 1 Reflection writing

ABSOLUTE LAST CALL FOR LATE/MISSING Q1 WORK:

MONDAY 11/7/16 BY 3:15!

New quarter, new seating chart! Randomized chart on Synergy. 

Do a new Four Corners with your name tag

Upper Left: Current fave TV show   Upper Right: Something                                                             you're looking forward to


Bottom Left: Favorite holiday food    Bottom Right: Someone                                                              who helped you in Q1 


Introduce new partner and something about them


Open notebooks to next open left-hand page

Heading: Quarter 1 Reflection & today's date   


Write out the whole question and answer.

1. Two things that I think I did really well in quarter one are ________________ and _______________. 

2. Two things that I know I can improve on in quarter two are _______________ and ________________.


3. An action step for the first improvement is _________.

An action step for the second improvement is ________.

4. A support person I can depend on to help be make these improvements is _____________.


5. Something that my support person can do to help me be more successful in quarter 2 is ___________.     


Root Word List #2; glue on right hand page.
15 minutes to make flashcards
Root Word Quiz #2 will be on Friday 11/18/16 (20 pts)

Begin Ch 17 - Population Genetics & Speciation

Learning Objective: I can examine how variation within a species can lead to evolution.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment