Monday, November 10, 2014

Welcome to Ms. Ferro's 9th grade Academy Biology class!

Hello students! I'm very excited to become part of the Franklin High School biology team and to continue the learning that you've been doing with Mr. Stewart, Ms. Ghodsi, Mr. Buckmaster, and Mr. Heppner. I know that transitions and changes can be challenging, especially this far into the school year, but I promise to do my very best to make your transition as easy and as smooth as possible.
Here is some important information for you:
I'll be starting my new class with you this Thursday 11/13/14. For period 1 I'll be in Ms. Sansom's room 237 and for period 2 I'll be in Ms. Biagini's room 234. I also teach a period of College & Career Readiness during period 3 in room 149.
You can always email me at emccrackenferro@pps.net with any concerns or questions.
I plan on using this blog as a way to communicate with you and post assignments and/or announcements, so please check it daily!
Thank you :)
-Ms. Ferro




No comments:

Post a Comment